- Place lamb, peri peri sauce and half the oil in a large snap-lock bag. Season. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes and corn in a microwave safe container and cook on HIGH (100%) for 3-4 minutes or until nearly tender. Wrap potatoes and corn in foil.
- Heat a large char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook chops, potatoes and corn for 4-5 minutes each side or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Rest chops on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes. Keep corn and potatoes in foil until ready to serve.
- Top potatoes with dollops of sour cream, corn with remaining oil, parmesan and coriander. Serve with lamb chops, baby cos and lemon wedges.
- Lamb loin chops, cutlets or leg steaks would also work well in this recipe.
- Resting lamb will ensure juices are locked in and lamb is tender.
- Peri peri sauce is available at most supermarkets in the sauces and marinades section.
Recipe and image sourced from Meat and Livestock Australia.